X-Finger by Geoff Webber

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by ramosynthesis, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Has anybody used this effect? I was looking at E and found it. It looks too good to be true, anybody recommend it? Any comments?

I think I want to get it.

Thanks! :D

2. Thanks for the link ;)

I found a couple of other reviews and it looks like the possibilities are endless with this effect.

You do not know how happy I am that it's almost Christmas :p

3. this is my favorite non-card effect. it is awesome.

4. I dont really like it. The only thing I use this for is to make an X disappear.

JDEN

5. I looked at it the frist time and surprised it actually fooled people. I was like how could you sell this!

I guess it's an ok effect but I don't need to buy it to know how to do it.

6. I wasn't a big fan of the method. I'm not quite sure why but I just didn't like it that much. Overall though I would recommend it. It's pretty easy to do and gets big reactions if performed well.

7. Can someone hand you a sharpie, while you naked, in Antartica, On christmas, without any setup.

thanks for any help!

8. yes they could

9. I perform this a lot and what I notice more than anything is that audiences are fooled by this effect when I learned the method from Geoff I thought it would not work or fool anybody but I was wrong. We priced this low because we felt that this was something that every magician should own. If you do magic you should know at least 2 or 3 non card or coin things that you can do on the spot anywhere.

10. There are a lot of important details and nuances to performing it WELL, as well as a lot of applications that we spent a while developing. I wouldn't pass up the dvd. There is more to it than the method.

11. The DVD is not bad at all, Geoff covers a lot of different variations and subtleties, and for 20 bucks you cant go wrong.