Xbox live?

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Some of you guys need to quit taking things so seriously. This site is also to build comradery and friendship via other means like XBOX live, for instance. The forums aren't going to run out of bandwith and its not the end of the world to have a post slightly off topic. Calm down and enjoy your life.

Sep 20, 2008
nah, they're quite strict regarding off-topic conversations. its a purist forum. Sadly not everyone shares your view Magi.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
GT= xMajesticFury

This sort of topic has been created and deleted once before even though it was bs because if Asher can do it - we should all be able to do it.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
GT= xMajesticFury

This sort of topic has been created and deleted once before even though it was bs because if Asher can do it - we should all be able to do it.

Yeah, It's not fair that he gets special treatment. The content of the threads are two of the same, the difference being in who started them.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Yeah I do sir, but I dont have gold at the moment, I will in a couple of days I think, BTw, Fallout 3 is amasing ;).

Mmmkay. I almost beat if with my friend, and I'm going to need to find someone to go through professional on it. :]
Ohhhh yeah, Fallout 3 is freakin awesome.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
[R.C];240746 said:
Mmmkay. I almost beat if with my friend, and I'm going to need to find someone to go through professional on it. :]
Ohhhh yeah, Fallout 3 is freakin awesome.

we can go professional if you want, althought I have to warn you, is effing hard....

Edit:: I know this is not magic realted, but I ask for the mods to leave this open,please??? haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results