You can't pick-up chicks with magic?

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Quite a fair share of magicians have read that book including myself. It is considered the 'bible' of modern day pickup, however I have to admit, I don't personally agree with everything.

I know a few people/ magicians who have a broad knowledge on this subject, and you my friend (the person who started this thread) have just started a long road or what could be good or bad. I recently just left 'the game' because it was causing some unhealthy problems for me.

This one book alone has probably had the most impact on my life, because it did change my outlook on the world, unlike other self help books (call me a social robot if you will), so I can understand your point of view. I want to point out a few pitfalls however, that many PUA's go through.

1) A PUMA (Pick up magic artist), the magic generally has little to do with overall attractiveness. Sure Magic is a GREAT icebreaker, however you have to understand that the sword does not make the man.

2) Avoid becoming a social robot, and spending every damn day of your life on pickup and magic. It is destructive, trust me I've been there. Attractiveness isn't always about appearance, but it can also be attractiveness of your lifestyle.

3) Know what you want. MLTR? LRT? and exclusive relationship, this will help you greatly if you have a goal in mind.

4) Don't be fake, it will do more harm than good.

Hopefully it helped a bit.

Well, it's just a thought for everybody. This time you can.

I was reading the book called "The Game: Penetatrating the Secret Society of the Pick-Up Artist" By Neil Strauss. This book was phonomenal, the author mentioned the guy in the book nick named as "Mystery" and how he started to become one of them. His name will not be revealed, he was magician and Criss Angel look alike. I cannot explain it more further details, If you can able to find yourself some time to go to your local library to read it or check it out.
Trust me, chicks dig it.....As for me, my style is horrorcore, so i freak em out.....i usually do some of my least gross stuff...but i'm stictly horrorcore......so i have to be less bloddy and more shock....

May 18, 2008
I have gone on some dates originally TRIGGERED by magic. I feel that magic is THE PERFECT ice-breaker, and you can even stick in some "flirting lines" here and there.

But if you ONLY have magic, and NO personallity, you are SCREWED.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results