Your Autographs

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I don't have anybody's autograph. I don't really care for them. They're neat, but I'm afraid that I'll lose them.

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas
umm Ill prob forget some

jeff mcbride x2
jay sankey
criss angel
jeff mcbride
dan and dave
lennart green
apollo robbins
mak king
rick thomas
losander
kevin james

only one I havent met is sankey.

Nov 16, 2007
www.youtube.com
I can only remember the following:

Danny Garcia
John Lovick
Martin Nash
Michael Ammar
Greg Wilson
Andrew Goldenhersch
Ted Lesley
Paul Green
Tom Ogden
John Carney
Lee Asher
Aaron Fisher
John Gustaferro
Bruce Cervon
Gay Blackstone
Shoot Ogawa
John LeClaire
Lance Burton
Max Maven
David Regal
Kenton Knepper

Dec 15, 2007
I'm lame, only have a Mac King one, but he is the one who got me started in magic. (Got it inside his books, Tricks with your Head)

Sep 1, 2007
Haha, that was my first autograph. 4 years later, I brought my book with me, and he signed it again. "Hi Billy I'm Still Mac King"

Nov 30, 2007
So far i have:

Lance Burton
Lee Eun Gyeol
Mathieu Bich
Reza
Arthur Trace
Rick Merrill
Johnathan Bayme
Joshua Jay
Dan Buck
Dave Buck
David Regal
Tony Chapek
Greg Frewin
Steve Wyrick
Mac King
Nathan Burton
Losander
Dan Sperry

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I kind of have Daniel Madison's autograph since when I ordered Breach he signed a part of the package that said he agreed that nothing dangerous is in the package. I assume he does that with all of the things he ships out since he uses the Royal Mail Service. It's technically an autograph right? Lol

I have signatures from Jay Sankey (Greatest Hits), JC Wagner (Full Metal Jacket), Syd Segal (Full Metal Jacket), and Justin Miller (card box). Unfortunately, only one of them, Justin's, was personally signed. I bought Sankey's Great Hits DVD Set and it was already signed, lol. And JC and Syd both signed Full Metal Jacket, but they signed all the booklets as part of the promotion. A picture of Justin Miller's signature is attached.

Attachments

• justin-miller-sig-001.jpg
    justin-miller-sig-001.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 83
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I have...

Dan and Dave's Sig on a Sealed Wynn Deck,
Darren Romeo (I got his manager's card too!)
and a Masters Ace from Brad Christian.

Hopefully I can get Mr. Kenner's and Mr. Copperfield's in May after the show, but neither of them have responded to my emails or myspace messages....

-Brad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results