Your first flourish?

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
What was your first flourish?

I just started today, and my first is the Werm. After an hour or two of practicing, I got it down! It's easy and impressive; I love it!

Mar 16, 2008
mine was the elevator cut....when i first learned it like a couple years ago, it took me about an hour to learn and i look back and it is soo frikkin easyy :p

Feb 28, 2008
I learned to do the Knuckle cut / Hot Shot first... it took forever and it didn't help that I had really dead cards and didn't know having moist hands would help.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I didn't know a thing about flourishing when I learnt it, but it was Mantis (Scott + Sean on DN). Then I realised I was meant to start off with Charliers and things off XB, Encyclopedia, etc. Oops.

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
I actually made up my first Flourish (not sprins fans ect) It was a Triangle which colapses and lands on a fan then flips off the fan into your hand. I couldnt stop doing it for about a week! The first Flourish DVD i got was Dangerous, and is still the only one i have! Actually i only got it last week, im working in Sybil in the rain down and symphony, they looking good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results