Ziplocked - Rob Greenlee

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by JD, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Sure do man. Just look up Rob Greenlee. You'll know its me when you see the ziplock bag in the pic lol
  2. Yo Rob!

Just wanted to say congrats on your effect being released! After playing with the effect a bit, I came up with a new handling that looks pretty sweet. If you jump in the Lounge at I'll be happy to show you what it looks like. This is definitely an effect I'll be working on. Keep up the great work!
  3. Thanks Casey! I won't be back home until later tonight but you added me on facebook earlier so I'll get in touch with ya sometime tomorrow and we can get on the Lounge and jam if that's cool with ya!
  4. this looks cool! Looks really fair and is obviously ridiculously visual. I have played with similar ideas and the methods i've came up with have either looked cool but been impractical/difficult to clean up, or they've just not been very elegant. This seems to be both practical and streamlined. I may just pick it up!
  5. The effect looks great and its SUPER visual! Great work Rob! Quick question though, does it have to be a ZIPLOCK baggie? Can this be performed with other kinds of bags (like the chips packets and stuff?)
  6. I like using the Ziploc bag because it is clear - this way the spectators can see what happens every step of the way. Play around with it and I'm sure you can make it work with other types of bags!

7. Effect looks really nice; simple, straightforward magic. I'm thinking of buying it just because it's you Rob! :D
  8. Thanks a lot man! I hope you like it!
  9. Really didnt like this trick looks so much better in the video than in real life. Its much easier than it looks but doesn't look that good I would rate is 5/10