Saturday Night Contest : What You Think

Sep 19, 2007
London, England
Im English. I have a full time job and i need every hour of sleep i can get.

I cant enter the saturday night contests because by the time they appear, its like 4:00am over here.

Burr. :(

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Whoever can build the highest tower of cards. No materials or anything, Just the cards. You can use how many decks you want to get the highest. lol Then take a pic.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Im English. I have a full time job and i need every hour of sleep i can get.

I cant enter the saturday night contests because by the time they appear, its like 4:00am over here.

Burr. :(

Actually, they usually start around Midnight-1am... They FINISH at about 4am though, yeah. But I see what you're saying, it is hard to keep awake sometimes waiting for the SNC.

- Sean

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
SNC idea: Best use of an audience

I posted this in another thread: I'd like to see a contest for the best cardistry performance with an audience. There has to be at least three people watching your skill. Judging would be based on audience interaction and its reaction.

May 10, 2008
I really agree with garret94s idea as it helps you sort out and half-plan ahead of time what is going on. for example, If you are a horrible cardister, and you know that a cardistry contest is coming up, that gives you more time to focus on the magic/performance contest coming up.

I would really like to see a create your own card design, but getting it printed seems kinda like a pipe dream. Still I would love to see other peoples card designs.

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Saturday Night Contest Idea!

Hey everyone at Theory 11,

I have a good idea for a snc. What about having people come up with a phrase/slogan, as well as a symbol?

Thanks,
Alex

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
i have a good one.
how about we submit the best and/or cheesiest joke that we make up ourselves that has to do with either magic/cards/or cardistry.
sounds good?
and if you want to make it like a video,one could do something like the kids on ZOOM.
I dont know.I think its a good idea.

Ideas

Although I have never been in any of the SNCs here are a few ideas.:D

1. Create a new flourish concept and show 3 different ways to use it.:cool:
2. Create a new card sleight and use it to modifie a Theory11 trick.
3. Find a new use for the clip shift.
4. Who can eat an apple pie the fastest!:eek:

Hope someone will like at least one of these.:(

Happy Days,
TheCardMagician

Sep 2, 2007
One of the artists creates a flourish and then WE have to name it. Whomever thinks of the best name gets a free tutorial on said flourish.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Here's my idea:

A few weeks ago, the SNC was "Creating a Trick". Now, I think we should challenge the users here to create the most original presentation for said effect. Just a thought.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results