eXile FAQs + Answers

Apr 11, 2008
Can the marks that vanish be rubbed by the spectator also?

Still a very nice effect either way, but if the first marks can be rubbed by the spectator, then i would love to have this.

I know in the special they seemed to be checked, but the product does not state that you can and it seems, that would be a selling point in my opinion.

So can the marks be checked at the beginning?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Is eXile going to be available for download? or do you need a gimmick that comes with the dvd?
eXile will not be available as a download, as there are materials included with the DVD.
I know in the special they seemed to be checked, but the product does not state that you can...So can the marks be checked at the beginning?
Absolutely. They can freely touch the marks before you vanish them ("to make sure they're dry").

Apr 11, 2008
jonraiker

Thanks for the reply.

The facts alone give me enough information to know how good this is and thats not something i have a habit of saying.

Can't wait to get this as i will be putting this to work pronto!

Thanks again,

Steve Haynes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 11, 2008
k, i just preodered mine and i live in singapore .. are the materials like really common as we dont have wall-mart and stuff ?

Nov 8, 2007
This effect is sounding very cool.

Can someone comment on what pocket management is like for eXile? Like am I going to have to walk around with a bottle of nailpolish remover in my pocket to perform this?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results