New 1-on-1 : Polaroid Change by B. Smith

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The fresh version will be up within 15 minutes. I advise everyone to hold off on clicking the "Download" button until you receive the go-ahead from yours truly.

Thanks again guys.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Alright guys - go for it! If you still encounter any issues, feel free to PM me with your Order ID and I'll get you fixed up.

Thanks a ton for your patience brothas.

Sep 1, 2007
I have nothing against any of the previous 1-on-1s. Quite the contrary. I love all of the ones I've bought thus far.

But hear my, T11 when I say this: This is what 1-on-1 should be. New material from new artists. This is one is the s**t. Love it.

I. Want. More.

I am with Katie...B-Smith is my boy and this change shows just what kind of mind this man has. He is hands down one of the top five most creative artists in the world of magic. B's thinking is outside the box and in your face visual!

I was privileged to have him show me this like 6 months ago..and I loved it then.
JM

Sep 1, 2007
I am with Katie...B-Smith is my boy and this change shows just what kind of mind this man has. He is hands down one of the top five most creative artists in the world of magic. B's thinking is outside the box and in your face visual!

I was privileged to have him show me this like 6 months ago..and I loved it then.
JM

That said, T11 better be doing more work with him. Or else.

Or else what? Or else I'll just complain a lot.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Thank god it was not another Kenner 1on1. Nice to see new people... Kenner is sooooo old

CK

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results