New 1-on-1 : Polaroid Change by B. Smith

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to give you the heads up on our latest 1-on-1 from the mind of B. Smith - Polaroid Change.

Fresh from the underground New York magic scene comes the Polaroid Change by B. Smith. A method never before tipped until now. A card is shaken like a Polaroid and it instantly, visually changes into another card.

Every detail is covered, including angles and practice tips on how to perfect the change. Learn two versions of the change in complete detail, shot on the streets of NYC.

> > > Polaroid Change - B. Smith

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Sorry to be a bad poster here, but I dont personally like it, I think is very sensitive on the angles(look how the camera moves to a side when he is about to perform it)

It looks like a modified snap change.

Just my thoughts. Cheers

*covers behind his desk and gets ready for the rock throwers.*

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Cringe,

No Worries, the Technical team will hook you up if it doesn't work after your last chance to download. It's just how we roll around here. If things don't work, we fix it.

Katie

Nov 17, 2007
Meh. Don't think I'll use this. But, I can see how useful it can be. I won't be picking this up but it's still a great change. =) For those who buy it: ENJOY!

Sep 2, 2007
Need a lil help. I saved the file to my desktop to unzip it, but when i looked at it, it comes out as a php file. What is that because I never encountered that in the 1on1 downloads? It's always been a zip file, but this is different

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Working on getting this fixed up now; looks like a system glitch that we're scopin' out as we speak. Check this thread in a few minutes for an update. Apologize for the craziness and promise to get this patched up in a flash.

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
i want to buy it !!!!!!!!!

But i not more money , because i wish to buy Exile.

Maybe i will get it december.

Thank JB for find out a lot new sleight for us.

Sep 2, 2007
Working on getting this fixed up now; looks like a system glitch that we're scopin' out as we speak. Check this thread in a few minutes for an update. Apologize for the craziness and promise to get this patched up in a flash.
Thank you JB for clarifying that situation. I'll wait patiently until you give the thumbs up that it's A-ok

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Appears to be an issue with the file itself, so we're re-uploading it now fresh and clean to the theory11 servers. About 50% done as we speak.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results