WH: Signature Series Trilogy

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Hey, I know "Thread," is going to be released later this year and that there has already been a thread on it, no pun intended, but I just received WH's newsletter and saw on his new website that "Thread," is Vol. 1 of the Wayne Houchin Signature Series Trilogy. I was just wondering if anybody had any idea what Vol. 2 and 3 will be? I'm sure it will be revealed in due time; I just hate how much patience it takes to wait on the magic community to release products. I think Wayne's a creative genius and I'm anticipating this more than Transformers 2. I searched to see if there was already a thread on this topic, and couldn't find anything, so don't get all offended if this has already been covered.

Thanks,

Zack:p

Sep 20, 2008
(insert profanity here)

This means i gotta save up more now. why does everything have to get released at around xmas time!??!?!

Sep 5, 2007
(insert profanity here)

This means i gotta save up more now. why does everything have to get released at around xmas time!??!?!

because thts usually when the kids get money from their parents or "gifts" for christmas.

Its marketing

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I don't see why people want "Tread" so badly. I mean it's a AWESOME effect but it's simple. I figured it out the first time I watched it and I now perform it at least twice a week at school.

Sep 20, 2008
i'd be allright to perform thread if it wasnt painful. Sorry, i aint into destroying my optic nerves- or anything along my olfactory canal just for a trick.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Regarding suffocate - I saw a trick on Eric Ross' myspace called 'Smother' that looks like his solution to the same effect...

I've not see suffocate, but effect wise, and if it's what I'm thinking methodically they may be the same.

I think we all know who's we'd trust more, but I'm intrigued by both!

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results