I have five dollars.

Aug 31, 2007
California
Thanks for the replies guys. Actually, I already have Cascade Control. And thanks for the suggestion of saving up, but ironically, that's what I have left of the hundred buckaroos I saved up and just spent on stuff. I got Cascade Control, Truffle Shuffle, Skullcandy Headphones, and Dan and Dave's Organic notes. That leaves me with like 5 bucks left...and since I have enough stuff now to practice, I'd just like a little something extra to play around with. Thanks again for the suggestions fellas.

Remy

Thanks for the replies guys. Actually, I already have Cascade Control. And thanks for the suggestion of saving up, but ironically, that's what I have left of the hundred buckaroos I saved up and just spent on stuff. I got Cascade Control, Truffle Shuffle, Skullcandy Headphones, and Dan and Dave's Organic notes. That leaves me with like 5 bucks left...and since I have enough stuff now to practice, I'd just like a little something extra to play around with. Thanks again for the suggestions fellas.

Remy

go to itunes and buy 5 songs to use with your new headphones :p

Oct 26, 2008
RGV TX
David Blaine's Mysterious stranger is going for just under 5$ on amazon. I dont think you'll learn any tricks from it, but it may be a interesting magic related read.
I've looked in a copy at a book store, overall it's a pretty nice product.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results