// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Ya, i want something that we don't see a lot in books and dvds. I mean, there are thousands of sources to learn the classic pass and one more video is not gonna make you any better at it.

I wanna see some new concept or some underused effect. Something new.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight's feature is one of my favorite 1-on-1's we've released in a long time - ridiculously visual, and it's practical. It might burn your eyes. We recommend wearing these theory11 signature sunglasses when watching the preview video this evening.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Seeing something from Aaron would be nice. Although, I have a feeling it's going to be someone else tonight.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
No new 1-on-1 tonight (been burning the midnight oil on two projects at once this week), but look for a special edition news bulletin in this forum at 11:00pm EST on the dot tonight with a closer look...

May 31, 2008
david blaine double lift

I think there should be a 1 on 1 on the push off double lift, or perhaps a collection of 3-4 double lifts.

I really like the stud type of double lift. Its the crisp double lift blaine uses, and this marlo one that looks similar to it, the difference being the double is held beside the deck . A lot of magicians seem to still struggle with clean, no get-ready double lifts. Sure get ready's work great for laymen in the real world, but its stil useful to know a clean no fumble double lift that you're totally comfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be a 1 on 1 on the push off double lift, or perhaps a collection of 3-4 double lifts.

I really like the stud type of double lift. Its the crisp double lift blaine uses, and this marlo one that looks similar to it, the difference being the double is held beside the deck . A lot of magicians seem to still struggle with clean, no get-ready double lifts. Sure get ready's work great for laymen in the real world, but its stil useful to know a clean no fumble double lift that you're totally comfortable with.

they already covered the double lift in Aaron Fisher's "Card Fundamentals Volume Two" 1-on-1.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results