Ace Design (Cleaner?)

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Very nice, even better than the last one (which was pretty awesome). I think it's good that you took the wings off the spots under the A's by the way. I really like this one. A lot.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hum...I like the initiative, but it still doesn't look like something I would use, simply by personal preference! I would have liked to see the ace of spades withought the chains or wings, refined a little.

Gustav

Aug 7, 2008
lol, thanks tumble weed and everyone else.

@Gustav : so....what would u like? personal preference though right? cuz ive never seen a deck with chains, only wings.

If you recall I made the suggestion in the first thread that you fix the slant in the picture. I see that you worked that out. However, one bit of advice... I noticed that the wing on the left is not very symetrical to the one on the right. This may have been done on purpose but it is simply something I noticed.

By the way if you were to draw an immagic of a heart, club, diamond, spade, with not too much detail. A very detailed card back design. and a A 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K. Then you could send these to T11 or to E and they possibly may by them and make them into cards to be sold. Might, be worth a shot...

Dylan P.

Aug 7, 2008
If you recall I made the suggestion in the first thread that you fix the slant in the picture. I see that you worked that out. However, one bit of advice... I noticed that the wing on the left is not very symetrical to the one on the right. This may have been done on purpose but it is simply something I noticed.

By the way if you were to draw an immagic of a heart, club, diamond, spade, with not too much detail. A very detailed card back design. and a A 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K. Then you could send these to T11 or to E and they possibly may by them and make them into cards to be sold. Might, be worth a shot...

Dylan P.

thats an idea. maybe after a couple of more designs ill do it.

yeah, i fixed the slant. the wing on the left is suppose to be a wing of a devil, and the right is suppose to be one of an angel.

btw, whats ""immagic"?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results