★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm having trouble finding the videos. Where are they? Wow i suck at finding clues....
PM me

Jan 31, 2008
im guessing new artist maybe.

Daniel and Andrei aren't from america so the US military thing wouldn't make scence.

Andrei is in some sort of Rifle drill team:http://decknique.net/forums/thread:3794
So yes, it's him in the picture, look at the hands and tell me they aren't Andrei's (I can recognize certain people's hands) Of course my eyes may be wrong, who knows? Joel Pascall might be doing the padiddle.... And someone else read this entire thread and tell me this will be a magic dvd, I need the laugh.
And congrats sinful, on having the most fanboi post of the year.

Oct 9, 2008
What does T-Pro mean??? i'm taking a guess and saying t11 and propaganda but why wouldn't it be t11-propaganda...

i've only got the 2 vids and 3 pics (not including the obvious one on the forum)

Ok, I haven't been on this thread in a while, and now things are looking like people are actually getting somehwere, and people found videos!!!!
You guys are way too good at this stuff.
If anyone wants to PM me with some info I'd be very pleased, oh, and I'm very good at knowing when links are Rick Rolls, so don't even try :p

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
Alright I think Im fairly caught up but I am still missing things. I have found three hidden images and 2 hidden videos. Can anyone help me out with a PM? I know one pic others found was a flag of some sort but I haven't found that anywhere. Thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah guys, I think we're all just waiting... We know what the binary means so maybe this is just me, but I think that the number that's from the translated binary is either the date of the release or the date of the next clue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results