★★★★★ // {bulletin} // :: PROPAGANDA ★★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Argh. I have to wait until saturday or stay awake until 3am over here in Norway.

All this treasure hunting is sending shivers down my pants. It can't get anymore exciting - it's almost like David Blaine's 100,000 dollar hunt!

Gustav

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I've found a couple of clues - but this sounds epic. Definately Daniel Madison is involved - been said before, but...Change?

Gustav

Aug 28, 2008
why is everybody typing "enlisted" all of a sudden? have a i missed something in the clues over the past day? do we have to "enlist" (sign up) for something?

Aug 28, 2008
what is all this about enlisting? if somebody could PM with some info that'd be great. if you want proof that i've been following this the whole time, i can tell you where i've found the pics and videos. i found i think 6 or 7 pics and 2 videos. even though i haven't been posting in this thread the past week, i've still been following it and the clues. so, a little a help with this whole "enlisted" thing, please?

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
arg, I can't figure it out. Now it's a matter of principle. I want to find it because I made it this far. I found the last image (i think), but don't know what to do with that information to get to the enlist part. Any more hints?

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results