Wrath - d+M teaser

J

J:G

this looks AWSOME! i dont know whut it is but its awsome! i have the old wrath but is this one
different?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I love D+M, but this trailer was pointless.

I mean, what's the point of taking the time and effort for a trailer, if you don't even show anything?
Oh well, I can't wait to see what it is.

Jun 22, 2008
Yeah, i kinda agree I don't really see the point of the trailer. As far as i can tell from the video the effect is: you have some one pick a card, light the deck on fire and their signature appears on the card... then you disappear from the chair you were sitting in. o_0

Oct 5, 2008
New York
Based on what I saw I'm guessing the effect is that the cards are put in the box, the box is lit on fire and everything disappears exept the spectator's card. I could be wrong though.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
There is a reason this is called a TEASER and not a TRAILER.

no dude. If you knew anything about movies, it's called a teaser TRAILER, and then there is the theatrical trailer. They are both suppose to show small clips that preview the movie.

Now some movies like The Dark Knight and D+M's video Teaser trailer's were pointless. They showed nothing.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
no. no more discussions of batman. anyways it doesnt matter what the trailer looks like, because i have yet to be disappointed by him. I posted this to show that it is probably going to be released soon.

Oct 5, 2008
no dude. If you knew anything about movies, it's called a teaser TRAILER, and then there is the theatrical trailer. They are both suppose to show small clips that preview the movie.

Now some movies like The Dark Knight and D+M's video Teaser trailer's were pointless. They showed nothing.

Well atleast on the Dark Knight teaser you heard the butler "Alfred" talking, d+M's you see a chair...Im going with the british butler on this one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results