New Effect - Flicker

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for your interest. To help validate the claims of this effect, and prove its visualness, I have offered one of you a copy of this for review.

This should take care of any doubts you may have.

Sep 5, 2007
This is not just a color change... it's an entirely new magic principle that goes way beyond a color change. And, you can use it in combination with any color changes you do now. If you're looking for a new color change sleight; this DVD wont' be for you. If you already do a color change, and you want to add a bit of nitro to it, Flicker is what you need.

You will not see an actual performance of Flicker, as it would give away the principle... and we're trying to protect against exposure, but anyone with questions can feel free to email me at mpaul@theinvisiblethread.com

I hope thie helps.

PS
We tried to include as many reaction shots from different locations as possible so that you can see how people REALLY react to it. All reactions were shot at real-life paid gigs.

Sep 5, 2007
What I am saying is that Flicker is a new principle (not effect) that you will be delighted with. Yes, flash paper is involved. Because Flicker is not an "effect", a "demo" wouldn't do much good. Right? right.

...again... any specific questions can be emailed to me, or you can check reviews on other boards.

The principle is taught along with six routines that use the principle.

PS
You can't see a principle on video... so even if it was "shown", you wouldn't "see" it.

And LBarnes, no need for the "wink", as it's not as "simple" as you might be thinking...

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
What I am saying is that Flicker is a new principle (not effect) that you will be delighted with. Yes, flash paper is involved. Because Flicker is not an "effect", a "demo" wouldn't do much good. Right? right.

...again... any specific questions can be emailed to me, or you can check reviews on other boards.

The principle is taught along with six routines that use the principle.

PS
You can't see a principle on video... so even if it was "shown", you wouldn't "see" it.

And LBarnes, no need for the "wink", as it's not as "simple" as you might be thinking...

Sorry Michael, didn't mean to insult you. I was only implying that the basic principal was simple, there's no doubt that is an overall killer effect, hence the quotes and reactions.

Sorry again Michael,

Good luck with it,

Lloyd

Drad

Banned
Feb 22, 2009
Attention all skeptics:

I was once skeptical about this effect, but recieved the full DVD, and this is actually a very creative and original effect.

The change isn't shown on camera because it is an optical illusion that happens with the design on the back of a red playing card. It only works with the human eye, so when it is shown on camera, it doesn't work.

No gaffed or gimmicked cards are used. You can borrow a red deck of cards and perform it with that deck. A routine is included where a card is signed, and changed from red to blue, and back and then is changed to complete blue, and given away as a souvineer.

This is a very interesting effect, and I think once it is released, some of the skeptics will realize that this will come in handy for some magicians, and I am interested in trying this out sometime. This is an easy, and incredibly original and smart effect.

If you don't know if you should buy it, you can visualize the effect in your mind. A red card slowly turns blue; blue streak spread across it, then they dissapear and the card turns back red. It is an optical illusion, but it works.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results