"Magik" pick up lines?

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey everyone, now before I met my girlfriend, id perform all over an have a good time performing. Now im a big flirt an still am, my girl has gotten used to it by now....but i used cheesy pick up lines with a hint of magic inuendo. My classic line is "I can make my fingers dissapear"....lol...but i was at my local magic shop an i brought this subject up an lets just say the stuff I heard was f'n hilarious, im just curious as to some crazy pick up lines u guys/ladies have used. They dont have to b pick up lines in general, they can be used in a convo....or just a random thought that popped into that thing u call a brain..lol..(jk)

wow, I dont think I would ever use the "I can make my fingers disapear"
Thats just rude, sick, and not even funny.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I was not being harsh to you
Just the line, I dont like it, but thats just me, maybe I just dont get it.
I would love to know some magic pick up lines though.
I dont know any :(
What are some others you hear Michael?

Sep 1, 2007
I think I would rather remove my own molars with a rusty pipe wrench than say a pick-up line out loud.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Yah that line i use is pretty disturbing but when i use it its more of a joke, but i actually hate pick up lines...its funny tho...other pick up llines i have heard were pretty cheesy....my friend shawn for instance would make a rose appear for a girl an gently move her hair away from her eyes an say i made this rose appear for u but your the only magic i see....cheesy yes....but girls all over him....im jealous....maybe its those tight pants he wears.......

Sep 1, 2007
Some people are just charming enough to get away with that kind of cheese. I personally would have to kick my own ass if I ever did that, but it's not like it matters because I'm not the personality type to make it work. If it works for your friend, then I can only say that there's more going on than just the words.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
lol....thats pretty good...now every now an then i will throw a pick up line towards my girl an she lets me know if its good or not...usually i fail horribly....until she got me.....she said, " oh, u do magic, really?! Then i guess thats what isnt happening in bed", she was joking....but....she so burned me...bad...

lol... I would never use magic to flirt or pick up.

I sometimes try and slip a Q of Hearts somewhere on my girlfriend without her noticing, or use a very dodgy line with a very dodgy trick like,

Chaning the King of Spades to the Queen of Hearts and saying something cheesy like 'See, I feel like we are one, my Queen' haha.

But I would never ever use anything like that seriously, more so in jest at myself haha.

Jan 8, 2009
"wanna touch my deck?"

"Kiss my ace"

"East my queen of spades"

"Wanna get decked in the face?"

"wanna get deck slapped?"

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I think I would rather remove my own molars with a rusty pipe wrench than say a pick-up line out loud.

Steerpike, you always seem to have the same perspective on most subjects as I do.

If you're using magic to ATTEMPT to hit on the opposite gender, please note:

- YOU'RE PATHETIC.
- MAGIC IN AND OF ITSELF IS NOT A TURN ON.
- YOU'RE A RETARD FOR TRYING.
- USE YOUR PERSONALITY, NOT THE MAGIC.

Seriously...

Oh, and by the way... guys who start off talking to a girl by dropping a sexual joke do not go any further than saying that to her. Unless she's a whore.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I have used a few 'magic lines' in the past but only when I have been working and they actually know what I do and not only am I 'good' at it but it also makes a little sense. However they are not specific magic lines in the sense 'I can make my fingers disappear'. They more or less come off the cuff in response to what someone has said.

For example I was doing a parlor type show and was playing with billet's anyway I managed to get a girls number in the middle of the show as a weird using my 'mentalism powers' and how to pick up (sort of a mental epic where i got her job and her star sign and played it off like if I were just that little better I could have gotten her number). With some genuine flirting and the rest of the show to cement what I do, she came up as I was having a few drinks with the people showing a few little card tricks and what have you and asked for a (business) card. I jokingly said 'so I can give you my number and for you to never call me.' She laughed and as I reached into my pocket to get a card I grabbed a sharpie and wrote her number on the back. She asked if was I writing my 'private' number I said no turned it around and said yours.

Needless to say she flipped because to her I never touched the billet that contained her number (love switching). A few drinks later she and I were still talking and just before I left she asked how I could possibly have known her number and with a cheeky smile I said 'I lied on stage I am THAT good.' On a side note we ended up dating for about four months.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Steerpike, you always seem to have the same perspective on most subjects as I do.

If you're using magic to ATTEMPT to hit on the opposite gender, please note:

- YOU'RE PATHETIC.
- MAGIC IN AND OF ITSELF IS NOT A TURN ON.
- YOU'RE A RETARD FOR TRYING.
- USE YOUR PERSONALITY, NOT THE MAGIC.

Seriously...

Oh, and by the way... guys who start off talking to a girl by dropping a sexual joke do not go any further than saying that to her. Unless she's a whore.

You do realize that magic could be a way to get your foot in the door. Doesn't mean they are using it 100% to impress girls. Just that it attracts them once and then after that they most likely use other things to keep them.

also name calling is just immature and pretty low.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
You do realize that magic could be a way to get your foot in the door. Doesn't mean they are using it 100% to impress girls. Just that it attracts them once and then after that they most likely use other things to keep them.

also name calling is just immature and pretty low.

Using magic as a means to overcome one's social shyness/awkwardness is okay.

But if you recall, the title of this thread is "magik pick up lines"; the discussion within is mostly about girls.

That's what's ridiculous.

And as for "name calling" - if I were insulting a single individual, I would agree with you. It's rather immature. But expressing feelings of disappointment, discontent, and disgust to a group of people who do a certain thing is another subject altogether.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You can use magic as a pick up. There is nothing wrong with it IF you do it in a certain way. 90% of the time tho the girl will go out with you or like you for some other reason THAN just the magic.

Hell, Cellmates on TA is pretty much a pick up trick. Yet it can presented in a non sleazy way.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results