What's With All The Lefties?

Im like a lot of the people on this topic also,
Im dominant right handed, except for cards. I hold the deck in my right hand, which of course is considered lefty for magicans. Learning flourishes was really confusing, because I have to read whats on the screen (I'm refering to the trilogy disc) and then reverse it in my head and then have my hands do the actions.

I like to consider myself "goofy handed" :)

Mr Asher had it right, LEFTIES UNITE!!! I'm a lefty too, and for those of you out there who're struggling with watching video tutorials, i got an idea that may help all of you out: if you have video tutorials on dvd or bought online as a digital download what you can do is look through your movie playing programs on your computer for a mirror image function to reverse the picture, that way you will be seeing what will appear to be a left handed tutorial. just hope that can help those of you who need a more literal stimulus...

Peace.

Nov 17, 2007
also, Albert Einstein, and Thomas Edison and most well known Geniuses are left handed, this is why im proud to be a lefty (but im not smart at all, i just paint)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results