What's With All The Lefties?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Foldmaster, Apr 1, 2009.

1. so does that mean i'll die kind of in between? I'm ambidextrous by the way.

2. Nah, you get both ages added up. You'll die at like 150 :D

3. i am left handed but i hold the pack in my left hand ... so i do magic right handed o_O

4. I just want to add that President Obama is left-handed also.

5. I believe a large number of US presidents were left-handed if not the majority

6. I am a lefty!!!

Southpaws ftw!!!!!!:D:D:D

7. Im like a lot of the people on this topic also,
    Im dominant right handed, except for cards. I hold the deck in my right hand, which of course is considered lefty for magicans. Learning flourishes was really confusing, because I have to read whats on the screen (I'm refering to the trilogy disc) and then reverse it in my head and then have my hands do the actions.

I like to consider myself "goofy handed" :)

8. Mr Asher had it right, LEFTIES UNITE!!! I'm a lefty too, and for those of you out there who're struggling with watching video tutorials, i got an idea that may help all of you out: if you have video tutorials on dvd or bought online as a digital download what you can do is look through your movie playing programs on your computer for a mirror image function to reverse the picture, that way you will be seeing what will appear to be a left handed tutorial. just hope that can help those of you who need a more literal stimulus...

Peace.

9. also, Albert Einstein, and Thomas Edison and most well known Geniuses are left handed, this is why im proud to be a lefty (but im not smart at all, i just paint)

10. I am left handed at almost everything except handling cards and batting at sports. I dont know I just feel more comfortable doing that stuff right handed.