• No I am not

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2008
philippines
well, do you think the forum can support that enormous number of registered members?? i hope so.... maybe if the wire will be revealed that would definitely persuade every one to go online..

-neco

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
The record will only be broken when something big is going on at a certain time, giving people a reason to be on. This site is full of people from completely different time zones, and I doubt people are willing to stay up to a abnormal time just to beat a record.

May 31, 2008
I don't understand why it's in the middle of the night during the week. How about something easier like Friday 11 EST. Makes a little more sense...:rolleyes:

It's not in the middle of the night, it's in the daytime. I sort of forgot that not everyone is off work or school that day. Just me for spring vacation. I can't do that time, I have to go see my friend in our school's play, but you guys can do that time. I say that you (cardlip) can pick the time. Since you started the thread. Just pick a time and I'll (and hopefully others) try to be there.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It's not in the middle of the night, it's in the daytime. I sort of forgot that not everyone is off work or school that day. Just me for spring vacation. I can't do that time, I have to go see my friend in our school's play, but you guys can do that time. I say that you (cardlip) can pick the time. Since you started the thread. Just pick a time and I'll (and hopefully others) try to be there.

Haha oops misread.

First of all, this is not my thread.

Second, I don't really want to pick a time.

And third, I'm not really that interested in this. I'll wait for the Wire to come out. That should do the trick. I agree with what other's are saying. I don't really see the fun in it if we're all online for nothing. If it's waiting for something like the Wire, the expectation makes it so much more awesome.
Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. :p

May 31, 2008
Haha oops misread.

First of all, this is not my thread.

Second, I don't really want to pick a time.

And third, I'm not really that interested in this. I'll wait for the Wire to come out. That should do the trick. I agree with what other's are saying. I don't really see the fun in it if we're all online for nothing. If it's waiting for something like the Wire, the expectation makes it so much more awesome.
Just my opinion. Take it or leave it. :p

Oh sorry, you and magiclemonbird have similar avatars. So...I guess we settled on a time...sort of. Eh just do whatever you want. Close this thread, it's pointless...

Oh, well who's in with this!

We should change the date to April 18 3:00 Eastern Time. So more people can come.

I have pmed a few people and now it is officialy going to be
April 18th, 3:00 Eastern Time.

By the way, I have just added a poll to get an idea, roughly how many people will do it.
-Go vote on the poll!:D

By the way, if anybody has trouble with the times, I'm sure we can re-do it depending on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
Oh, well who's in with this!

We should change the date to April 18 3:00 Eastern Time. So more people can come.

I have pmed a few people and now it is officialy going to be
April 18th, 3:00 Eastern Time.

By the way, I have just added a poll to get an idea, roughly how many people will do it.
-Go vote on the poll!:D

By the way, if anybody has trouble with the times, I'm sure we can re-do it depending on it.

Alright, I'll be there. This is the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results