Do the artists use T11 tricks?

I can toss in a note here from a marketing perspective.

You can certainly find effects available on the market that are clearly designed to be sold as opposed to being used in a proper setting.

However I don't get the impression that T11 artists produce effects simply because they know it will sell. From what I've seen their effects are of good quality.

I agree with D's statement. They probably wouldn't release something they haven't personally performed and totally tested.

Jul 8, 2008
There are a lot of effects on the market that you know have never been actually performed. I for one, can't ever see some of the stuff on The Trilogy being used in a professional setting. Even some of the material on Dangerous. They might be performed but used in a prfoessional setting where you can do the trick 100 tiems a night, I might overlook that. But there are things like flourishes that really don't belong in professional settings and you know are just created to practice or do in front of the mirror. b4cut was created like an hour before being sold. Is that a respectable product?

Apr 7, 2009
i know some of the artists use the tricks they sell. Alot of times a magician will keep the secret to his trick to himself for a few years (if he uses it in his act) until he decides to move on. once he decides that, then why not make some money off of a great trick that he no longer needs or incorporates into his act? i know this isn't the case for all magicians, but for some it is.

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
I know this might sound like a plug....but since you asked, I truly do LIT for absolutely every performance. Im not exaggerating at all when i say that it kills. I usually save it for one of my last tricks. I also do pressure whenever the situation is right and Believe is a trick i love as well.

hope that helps.

DW

D

Deleted member 2755

I look forward to getting LIT myself soon. :) Looks amazing.

-Doug

May 18, 2008
I LOVE LIT. LIT is great. Use it a TON.

Thank you, Dan White for answering. Very kind of you!

I think that they would probbably use the stuff. Although I have nothing against magicians who sell effects they don't do. If they are good effects, that is.

Someone, somewhere has to do them.

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks to Dan for chiming in. :) I'm kind of surprised you didn't mention Dig. Dissolve.

I'm sure each creator here uses their own created effects, but do they use some of the others as well?

I too am curious to hear more from other artists.

Jul 8, 2008
I remember in one fo the itricks live chats Dan said he would give LIT to whoever won and I did but never got it. Oh well, I moved on lol. I plan on buying it eventually, maybe with one of my next orders I can slip it in lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results