T11 Trick Submissions

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,

Approximately how many tricks are submitted to Theory 11 in an average week, and how often do you find one that's "good" enough to market?

Thanks,
-Matt

Dec 26, 2007
yes but don't forget that andrei wasn't an artist but they then took an interest in him. after having him join as an artist they have released several 1 on 1's with him, so I guess technically that counts.

Dec 30, 2008
I think his question was "How many tricks are SUBMITTED to Theory 11?" Like a member submiting a trick.

Jul 8, 2008
Homer Liwag isn't an artist, neither is Eric Jones. Eric told me that Dan White saw his sandwich and wanted to make it a DVD so I guess that wasn't submitted. Homer Liwag is probably T11's closest friend so I doubt he sat down and wrote them an email ;) Also, the question was how many TRICKS are submitted. Almost half of the 1on1's are sleights or other non-tricks

Jan 13, 2008
Do t11 reply to the submissions that dont get in. Like why they didnt like it etc.?

JDEN
No, you don't get any type of reply. I think it's because there are far too many trick submissions to sit down and reply to each and every one of them.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Well from sources of other websites an average of anywhere to 100 to 1000 or more submitted tricks are sent thru...an i'd speculate that maybe 5 ish are worth viewing....i mean the effect has to have a few things to be worth pusing...(1) How practical is the effect (2) Difficulty (3) Been perforrmed and tested for real audiences (4) Is it orginal or something revamped with a shot of morphine (5) Is it something you would pick up....These are the basic standards i would follow..but thats me. :0

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results