How Long Does It Take To Get A Video Approved?

I've submitted a video of a performance I did for Masters of Illusion last night to this website (along with youtube, myspace, facebook, and FISM) and the video has yet to clear here. Dispite the fact that all the other sites have the video cleared and posted by now.

How long does it take to get a video approved on average? Does anyone know?

Jan 13, 2008
I've seen this asked before. The stock answer is that it depends how many videos they have to get through (which I imagine is a lot). Also, not all videos get approved. And to make it that much more fun, you don't get a message telling you your video wasn't approved.

If you'd like a better answer (seeing as I'm drawing from what I remember reading in similar threads), I would suggest either PMing one of the admins, or sending in a support ticket. :)

D

Deleted member 2755

It takes as long as it takes.

There is not really an average time. As they are approved by the moderators here.

Wrong. I have nothing to do with it.

The videos can take anywhere from a few hours to two weeks really. Just keep checking.

-Doug

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Other sites such as Youtube or Myspace, do not require the video to be screened beforehand, however T11 does.
It varies depending on the video, one of my video's took a few hours to process, while another took up to a week. My friend's video even took up to 4 weeks. Really varies.

May 31, 2008
Don't worry, it will get approved. If it was good enough for Masters of Illusion, than it's good enough for here.

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Im sure the video will get approved, it sounds pretty neat. Just wait it out like you said.

JDEN

holy **** dude i cant belive it...i was JUST reading your sig in the comments of a youtube vid...i JUST GOT DONE reading it, then came to t11 and this is the first thread i opened....and your sig caught my eye....WOW

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results