How Long Does It Take To Get A Video Approved?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William Draven, May 16, 2009.

1. I've submitted a video of a performance I did for Masters of Illusion last night to this website (along with youtube, myspace, facebook, and FISM) and the video has yet to clear here. Dispite the fact that all the other sites have the video cleared and posted by now.

How long does it take to get a video approved on average? Does anyone know?

2. About 3 years, 48 days and 27 hours.

3. It takes as long as it takes.

There is not really an average time. As they are approved by the moderators here.

4. I've seen this asked before. The stock answer is that it depends how many videos they have to get through (which I imagine is a lot). Also, not all videos get approved. And to make it that much more fun, you don't get a message telling you your video wasn't approved.

If you'd like a better answer (seeing as I'm drawing from what I remember reading in similar threads), I would suggest either PMing one of the admins, or sending in a support ticket. :)

5. Well, I can't forsee any reason (good that is) why the video wouldn't get approved. So I guess I'll have to wait this one out.

Thanks,
    Will

6. Im sure the video will get approved, it sounds pretty neat. Just wait it out like you said.

JDEN

7. Wrong. I have nothing to do with it.

The videos can take anywhere from a few hours to two weeks really. Just keep checking.

-Doug

8. Other sites such as Youtube or Myspace, do not require the video to be screened beforehand, however T11 does.
    It varies depending on the video, one of my video's took a few hours to process, while another took up to a week. My friend's video even took up to 4 weeks. Really varies.

9. Don't worry, it will get approved. If it was good enough for Masters of Illusion, than it's good enough for here.

10. Patience.

Mitch

11. Patience is something I have in spades. ...hearts.... clubs... and diamonds.

12. holy **** dude i cant belive it...i was JUST reading your sig in the comments of a youtube vid...i JUST GOT DONE reading it, then came to t11 and this is the first thread i opened....and your sig caught my eye....WOW

13. His sig is flooding around the net these days, its like that chain mail phase.

14. Haha, sure is.

JDEN