Twizted by Eric Jones

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
WOW. The first phase was very misleading i thought it was going to be a waving motion or a square during the entire routine but the changes are amazing.

Very Well Done.

Teach Me(In Screaming Voice)

Haha

Tom

(Haha Uber Visual)

I don't wanna bust ya balls Eric, but there is a flash around 1:03-1:04. I'm just mentioning it on the off chance someone picks up on it ya know.

The productions look amazing in the way they just seem to pop out of nowhere. They remind me why I liked The Ishkabibble Sandwich. The productions just happen like a gun shot.

Sep 20, 2008
Hello Eric.

Not to be an ass, but i saw you flash. Obviously everyone missed it out, so i wont spoil the magic by telling. :)

Also just to point out, im not one of these people that give videos a blow-by-blow analysis. I noticed it on my first viewing, and watched it again just to check if i did see it.

You can shoot me a PM if you havent spotted it.

Very visual though, Really liked it.

-Sin

Edit: Woops, looks like The Black and white illusionist noticed it too. :)

Apr 26, 2008
I remeber when you showed me this at magical mayday.. i didn't think it could get any sicker until now.. wow man you really outdid ur self this time..

Sep 20, 2008
I laugh at the fact not a single person responded to my response about credibility. This is T11 at its finest. Can you say drones.

Laugh all you want. You're not obliged to stay. And if it bothers you that much, go send Erik a PM- im sure he'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I laugh at the fact not a single person responded to my response about credibility. This is T11 at its finest. Can you say drones.
Are you really trying to instigate an argument over a credit in a video that we didn't produce? Relax. Eric did include a credit in the YouTube comments on the video he posted. If you feel that something should be added to it, let him know, but do it in a way that is professional and respectful - not condescending.

In all honesty, I was gonna say something. I remember watching the credited material part of The Asher Twist disc (You know: "If you don't do it for them, who will do it for you?".) and thought the original effect was Dai Vernon's "Twisting The Aces", but I couldn't remember. Rather than miss represent facts I simply couldn't remember and sound like an idiot, I desided to keep my mouth shut. But now that I checked, it says right in the book itself on page 21, the first sentence:

"This version of Dai Vernon's Twisting The Aces uses a sleight which I should like to explain before discussing it's use in the trick."

Guy's Waving The Aces was based off of Dai Vernon's Twisting The Aces.

D

Deleted member 2755

Laugh all you want. You're not obliged to stay. And if it bothers you that much, go send Erik a PM- im sure he'll be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Sorry to say this, but what you said was out of line.

I'm not sure what was done in the video because Youtube isn't working for me right now, but if someone deserves to be credited, then they should be credited. I'm not taking sides right now though since I didn't see the video. I'm just saying what SHOULD be though.

History is a very important aspect of magic. To say something like that to Shane for standing up for what's right is out of line. If T11 didn't care about the history of magic, I wouldn't be on this forum right now. History is important. Don't blow it off and say to Shane that he can leave for voicing his opinion.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Jon, he wasn't talking about T11 as a company. He was talking about the users.

-Doug

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
As a spectator,some of the movement didnt make sense to me or seemed real suspect.
Maybe a good solid script is needed with this effect. Or else its just kinda blah.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Jon, he wasn't talking about T11 as a company. He was talking about the users.
As you're aware, we don't draw a line between theory11 as a company and our community. They are one in the same. We're a family - and calling our members 'drones' is offensive not only to our users, but also to our core team.

That said, let's get back to commenting on Eric's performance. Rock'n. :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results