Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2009 - Starts Now

No, I'm not in mitchell's team anymore. I just said before that I broke my thumb while practicing the 17 packet display(no perching). The asian guy on that photo resembles a lot to me cuz he is my twin brother. Unfortunately he can only do charliers and a ugly werm so I hope that it won't happen again next year. *sigh* And kate was sick so mitchell thought that her grandmother looked like kate so he asked her to come to film the CCC video.

Bao

;)

I understand....better luck next year. How did Kate get sick? And your brother is more sexay than you. JK How about my pictures that I VMed you? Our projects are in the works too ya know......;)

Just showing that our projects are in works too....
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLemonBird
The Anaconda Dribble is on the main page... I have to get a better angle of it and get the dribble itself higher too...:D

Very messy mate,

The Dribble itself is nice, its just the catch which is very messy. The cards really should end up in a nice grip position, yours were everywhere.

Work in your hand and finger placement before going for height man :).

Best of luck

Sep 29, 2007
when is the category "cardistry collaboration contest" gonna get up in the media section?
our video is ready and we have to submit it asap because in2 days we are leaving for our summer vacation :/

Thanks in advance

Jul 18, 2009
hi guys, how do i know that i've uploaded the video successfully as some weird stuff appeared right after i uploaded the video n my browser off..=.=

my video's name is FUN_CCC_2009. please do help me to check, jon. thanks!! :)

regards,
billy.

I have this problem where when I tried to upload our video to the media section but when the file was almost completely uploaded, it would stop and say that the file was rejected. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

Jan 8, 2009
nowhere
I have this problem where when I tried to upload our video to the media section but when the file was almost completely uploaded, it would stop and say that the file was rejected. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong, can someone help me with this?

Thanks!

maybe it's because you're just too good to take part on this contest man *true* :D

Thanks!

Maybe that your file was too big? it has to be less than 50mb

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results