t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

Jan 9, 2009
Seventy?!

Come ON!

That's probably as many flourishes that have ever been published so far!

Crazy stuff.

If I don't get a copy of the Anaconda, then this is my first stop :)

-Dave

May 18, 2008
I am thinking "SCREW THE ANACONDA, ANDREI MAN!"...

DISCLAIMER://

I LOVE the anoconda, but I would rather have Andrei... Who knows, I just might buy both!

But JB, PLEASE give us SOME release date! Please?

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009
I am thinking "SCREW THE ANACONDA, ANDREI MAN!"...

DISCLAIMER://

I LOVE the anoconda, but I would rather have Andrei... Who knows, I just might buy both!

But JB, PLEASE give us SOME release date! Please?

dude, you would be lucky to get a copy of the anaconda... But, i know you were kidding.. haha

Sep 1, 2007
guys I hacked into the theory11 mainframe which gave me an address in guam where I traveled to the deepest of forests where a little birdy told me the release date will be known in like half an hour

D

Deleted member 2755

Earlier today when I noticed the two slashes in your signature were changed to green, my mind went "ZOMG SECRET CERCA LINK IN JB'S POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I guess I was wrong... I guess you just like green...

Anyway, that's an awesome pic. I wish I had mad good cameras/photography skills.:p (Yes I know that's a pic from a video, but still... It looks so awesome.)

-Doug

May 18, 2008
Man, I don't know which cost more, Anaconda or this...

By the looks of those photos, no expence was spared...

But even if the DVD was taken on a cheap Aiptek video camera, I would still buy it, cause it's Andrei, you know?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I look forward, if there's to be several volumes released over a period of time even better, not only does that make it a much more economical way to sped the cash, it also allows for the first vol to be mastered before the 2nd is even available AND will also be like collecting those magazines where you get a piece of a dinosaur skeleton model each week so you can see it gradually building up into a masterpiece!

I can see the repertoire of many members here looking like the dinosaur, yeah, you won't get a big flash box all at once, but it'll be considerably more beneficial this way. ;)

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results