Jerry's Nugget Contest Win a deck!

Oct 14, 2007
Seattle
I might be crazy for doing this but I have thought long and hard about this so here we go.

I have decided to hold a contest on my youtube channel in spite of curiousity. I have always been intrigued about holding my own contest within the magic community and today is where it starts.

I have decided once I reach 1000 subscribers on my channel i will lay out the rules of the contest which i have made another video for once i meet the quota. The winner will recieve a blue deck of Jerry Nugget Playing cards. If you want a red deck....your S.O.L because i only have blue.

Why am i doing this? I have always wanted to hold a contest but for someone to participate the prize must be somewhat valuable. Thus, making this my decision.

With nothing to lose feel free to participate. Anyone and everyone is eligible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hccESKXPnqc

Good Luck and Stay tuned...

~Ryan Fox~

Oct 14, 2007
Seattle
because you want more suscribers?

Just do the contest, in my opinion it looks kind of lame and desperate to get suscribers that way.

Well think of it this way giving a deck thats worth so much away then all who participates has a chance to win (especially the winner). But then what do i win nothing. By proposing this its a win win situation.

Also in ensures that there will be enough interested participates on my part that can follow all the updates of the contest. The updates will be very crucial and i want to ensure those who are interested recieve them.

Desperate?

Oh well

~Ryan Fox~

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Well think of it this way giving a deck thats worth so much away then all who participates has a chance to win (especially the winner). But then what do i win nothing. By proposing this its a win win situation.

Also in ensures that there will be enough interested participates on my part that can follow all the updates of the contest. The updates will be very crucial and i want to ensure those who are interested recieve them.

Desperate?

Oh well

~Ryan Fox~

Understtood sir.

Jan 13, 2008
You currently have 65+ subscribers...I really can't see you reaching 1000 anytime soon, or at all, to be honest. This is an obvious attempt to get subscribers without actually having to put the deck up for grabs. :rolleyes:

Choose a number like 250, MAYBE 300, and I'd be somewhat interested. As it stands, I don't appreciate this type of spam. :rolleyes:

You guys may think Ryan is crazy and guess what... I think he is out of his mind for doing this :eek:. He has 5 decks wrapped and sealed and gave me one about 2 months ago. I am forever in debt to him haha. Anyways he has been talking to me about the contest for a while now but I say its totally crazy!

Thanks

Justin Way

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results