Saturday Night Contest - Let It Snow

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
First and foremost, we'd like to extend a huge Happy Holidays from the entire team here at theory11. We wish you only the best this holiday season! Tonight's contest is centered around the idea of water, ice, and snow.

Your goal tonight is to create a video showcasing any effect involving water, in some form. Some ideas? Make a glass of water fill itself without touching it. Make a glass of water empty - the water level dropping - by just covering it. Make water in a bottle change into ice. Get inspired and make some magic.

All submissions should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Drop.io - and submitted no later than 11:00pm EST for judging. Tonight's winners will receive a six pack of playing cards - your choice. Good luck guys!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Jon, I got my 6 Bicycle 125's from last weeks SNC. I'm too busy enjoying Genesis to participate in this one, if I win again it would be extremely unfair to everyone. haha. Good luck everybody, seems like a good challenge!

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Aah i like this one! i hope i can come up with something awesome! the tides video was really helpful...
tide to get to work (sorry i know that was lame )

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
That sounds like an awesome idea. I may participate, although chances are that an idea will hit my at about 10:59 p.m. Haha good luck to everyone who participates.

Jan 19, 2009
It's an original effect by Dan Hauss.
Not my original effect but it's an original effect.
If I can't enter to the contest please send me a message.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
It's an original effect by Dan Hauss.
Not my original effect but it's an original effect.
If I can't enter to the contest please send me a message.

It was a misunderstanding.

Raiker, accidentally, explained, '...an original effect." Meaing your own effect.

Well obviously, it's an original effect by Dan Hauss.

But YES!, your entry does count in this contest, but I feel [personally] that if you used your own original effect, you would have a [greater] chance of winning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results