How long have you been a member of T11

D

Deleted member 2755

I got here about a month and a half late.... Been here ever since. A little too long... lol

-Doug

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
i think like a month after its launch. man thats a long time

Considering that your 'Join Date' says 'Dec 2007' and this site made its debut on 'Aug 2007', I believe, you were a member after approx. 5 months later, not a month, but hey, who's counting ;)

But don't blame me, blame my OCD...these little details bother me, haha

i remember the first night theory 11 opened i bought TnR and my best friend wanted Panic so we bought them and i over drafted my account :D i was in complete aw it was really cool to see this new website after always being on ellusionist. BC this place seemed different you all know what im talking about :). and the cool thing that im glad i did was i still have 2 unopened 1st edition guardians.

Cool thread brings up good memories:D

I have been here since before day one. A little after the What Is Theory11? started.
So a very, very long time. And yes i still have the first Guardians although not all of them, but i still have the ace!

And yes, i remember when there were like 1 or 2 DVD´s and 1 1on1, man those were the days back then. We should write a collective yearbook about this place.

Mikk.

Sep 3, 2007
I remember all the hype on other forums, not knowing this was even going to be a website. I didn't buy into it but I do remember that far back:)

May 18, 2008
I have BEEN here since the first day, but didn't have time for the forums until my join date. Glad I joined, and glad this website was made. :D

Nov 30, 2007
I got here pretty soon after the start I think. I also remember seeing the site start out with basically just selling Bicycle Guardians, that's like what it was known for, or so it seemed to me. But to this day, they have grown so much, just look at all the playing cards and tricks offered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results