Getting a kiss successfully after a trick?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
What sort of kiss do you want like a peck on the cheek or a full make out session.

A peck just ask and be charsimatic.

The other develop a connection and don't use magic.

Sep 1, 2007
I've seen "french kiss" the trick used but instead of just bringing the card into his mouth he had them both do it and pecked her on the lips and showed the transpo

I suppose that works?

~Beans

This is not a pick-up forum. :mad: Take your disgusting, depressive, pathetic desire to spread your cooties to women elsewhere! It's people like you that makes women hate us magicians!

- JCG

(This post was not meant to be serious :p)

alcohol always worked well for me... maybe try making conversastion someone told me that might help aswell. If all else fails look on the bright side there are always brothels and strip joints :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I've been ignored before
the success rate is fairly low

If you have been ignored before, you are currently lacking what you need to achieve this goal.

If you were charismatic enough to manage something like this, you wouldn't be here asking people like this (Most people here WISH they could make something like this happen.) Since you are asking people here, most of whom I am sure have never had a serious relationship, you obviously lack what it takes.

Not trying to burn you, but you are looking for personality advice in a place where there is none.

L

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
1) Produce a handkerchief
2) ask "does this smell like chloroform" and give her a waft of the handkerchief
3) wait until she is unconscious
4) go in for the kiss, rejection free.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
If you have been ignored before, you are currently lacking what you need to achieve this goal.

If you were charismatic enough to manage something like this, you wouldn't be here asking people like this (Most people here WISH they could make something like this happen.) Since you are asking people here, most of whom I am sure have never had a serious relationship, you obviously lack what it takes.

Not trying to burn you, but you are looking for personality advice in a place where there is none.

L

When I read that I went "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!" lol.

Wangruo-Around here anything associating magic and girls you'd like to attract seems to be really stigmatized. You can probably tell by how few actual answers to your question you've received compared to posts that either challenge the validity of your question or just flame you outright. I think its kind of funny because we seem to have no problem doing magic for anyone else in the world but when it comes to girls we're attracted to all the sudden its dirty and manipulative. If you really think about it, part of the reason all of us do magic or got into it, whether we are consciously aware of it or not, is because people are typically so much nicer to us afterward.

At any rate here I am harping about people not answering your question and in doing so I'm not answering it either. Whoops.

An important detail to me with doing magic is if the effect and performance is congruent with your personality. If you aren't the type of person that can casually ask a girl for a kiss on the cheek without doing magic then that is probably why its not working out with the magic. Its kind of a catch 22 in that respect. You can literally achieve anything as long as you can successfully bring a spectator into your reality and you can keep the effects relevant to that reality.

tl;dr: If you need magic to get a girl, its really not going to work for you.

even more simplified: SWAGGER UP!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results