Motion Project - "Life in a Studio"

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Pretty Cool Patrick. I have a friend who used to work for VH1 Music Video Company and used Adobe for a lot of stuff. He used to do quick snippits and commercials and such.

Nicely done. Keep up the good work.

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Thanks everyone for the kind respond, the production was just a palm production, not an actual shot :p About graphic design and magic, they are similar when it comes to style and being creative. I think one day if I could merge them into one carwer, it'd probably be the best job ever. ;)

Partrick Kun

PatrickKun

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.patrickkun.com
Yes, I realize that, but I was curious as to the production used (from your palm). Where did you learn it? :)

Thanks for the comment, I'm not sure exactly where I've learned it but I think I saw Apollo Robbin and Shoot produce a card from Tenkai in this manner which I thought it is better than the normal Tenkai production. Take a look on Exchange Cultural by them, Apollo should teaches on one of the DVD. Hope this helps.

-Patrick Kun

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Thanks for the comment, I'm not sure exactly where I've learned it but I think I saw Apollo Robbin and Shoot produce a card from Tenkai in this manner which I thought it is better than the normal Tenkai production. Take a look on Exchange Cultural by them, Apollo should teaches on one of the DVD. Hope this helps.

-Patrick Kun

Thanks man, those are on my "to get" list anyway, so yea:D. Thanks again.:)

Cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results