Most likely the most deceptive false shuffle...EVER

Sep 1, 2007
yo guys,
can't really say whose this is, or how I learned it...I will probably get in trouble for showing you, but I think you guys have the right to see it. This might be the greatest false shuffle of all time. Easy as pie, and looks like a regular riffle shuffle. all the pros have talked about it...I've never seen anyone who isn't an award winning magician do it...I present to you...the cupid shuffle

http://vimeo.com/10542065

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
yo guys,
can't really say whose this is, or how I learned it...I will probably get in trouble for showing you, but I think you guys have the right to see it. This might be the greatest false shuffle of all time. Easy as pie, and looks like a regular riffle shuffle. all the pros have talked about it...I've never seen anyone who isn't an award winning magician do it...I present to you...the cupid shuffle

http://vimeo.com/10542065

There is no way that is a false shuffle.....put the deck in original deck order and make another performance. Im sorry if I sound like a heckler here but it seems too good to be true...

Cheers,

Casey

May 3, 2008
If that really is a false shuffle and it is as you describe it. then that looks pretty amazing.

But honestly, I remain un-convinced. The deck didn't start in a recognizable order to it was impossible to tell if the cards had been mixed up at all. The only recognizable card was the bottom card and that would be quite easy to retain.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah I gotta work on the jerking part of it.

no offense but you did it horribly sloppy...almost exposed the method....lol like thats even possible! keep practicing...it isn't too hard

vorezo what are you talking about?

Jun 1, 2009
Wow....Mind.Blown.
I laughed out loud at how deceptive that was!
Good job Creeper, you got a sick shuffle there!

Jacob

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Who the hell wants to put the deck in order? Just stop being lazy and memorize or write down a sequence of cards, and rewatch it to check if it changes, which it doesn't.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Who the hell wants to put the deck in order? Just stop being lazy and memorize or write down a sequence of cards, and rewatch it to check if it changes, which it doesn't.

im not about to memorize anything.
If your showing us something,you gotta have the courtesy to do it right.
Otherwise,its not worth our time watching something you half-ass.

Its like giving your english teacher a jumble of notes and saying "here,you can figure out what my thesis is about just by sifting through them".
Thats bs.

May 3, 2008

Still being curious I tried to do that. The quality was too poor to tell. And that's like saying, a car mechanic saying "well who cares if your car still doesn't work just look up how to fix it on the web or something."

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
So, I have to assume this is just a joke, then?

Though there is a false shuffle that looks more or less just like this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results