Most likely the most deceptive false shuffle...EVER

gared_Crawford

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Houston, TX
THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone who believes us

I did. well, not on purpose. From practice, I've come to notice groupings of cards along with rapid memorization. The videos are false.

Also, try not to flash the bottom card of the other packet, as it really makes it obvious. not that it really matters though.

Dude, I think he literally means that the videos are false...not the shuffles. Also Tally means that flashing the bottom card of the other packet makes it obvious that it is not a false shuffle. Please correct me if I'm wrong Tally-ho. Also before the shuffle the Ace of spades is in the center and after the shuffle it is closer to the bottom or face of the pack...very difficult to spot ...but it's there.:(

I may regret even getting involved in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
What kind of false shuffle is it? A full deck or just one where you retain a few cards here and there.

100% of the time people who show off full deck false shuffles will have the deck in New Deck order. (Ace to King, King to Ace. etc). This way it makes it easier for the people to see that it is a false shuffle AND it makes it easier for you learn, because you can instantly tell if one or more cards is out of place.

Just noting the bottom card isn't much of a way of showing it. Because it doesn't really show much of anything.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
I wish people would stop making "joke" threads. I put "joke" in parentheses because a joke is funny, and this wasn't funny. Seriously, sometimes I can't tell if a thread is a joke or not.

EDIT: It would've been funny if you (Creeper) hadn't got all defensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
I write this tentatively

Creeper, I appreciate that you took the time to make a video of a great false shuffle to show us. You did it perfectly, I didn't see anything fishy. However, it was extremely difficult to follow with the deck in a random order. If this is a full-deck retention, I and many others would be even more grateful if you made the video with the deck in some sort of easy-to-memorize order. Thank you.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
What kind of false shuffle is it? A full deck or just one where you retain a few cards here and there.

100% of the time people who show off full deck false shuffles will have the deck in New Deck order. (Ace to King, King to Ace. etc). This way it makes it easier for the people to see that it is a false shuffle AND it makes it easier for you learn, because you can instantly tell if one or more cards is out of place.

Just noting the bottom card isn't much of a way of showing it. Because it doesn't really show much of anything.
Good point, the cupid shuffle controls only the black/ghetto cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results