Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable Discussion with Jesse Feinberg

May 30, 2010
Australia
1. What inspired you to create the Spello Change?
2. Are you found of Greek writing and Ancient scriptures that lead to your amazing creations?
3. HOw do you elevate your effects from the stereotypical Pick-A-Card/I-Will-Find-THe Card Trick?

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
Hey Jesse. My question is:

When a trick starts to go bad during the creative/inventive process, how do you either correct it, or decide to abandon it?

EJ

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2010
How did you came up with this effect? Certainly not by saying: ah! It would be cool to make move lines on a deck of cards. So, how did you have the idea to move lines to form words?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
Being a magician who's not famous or too well-known in the magic scene, how do you think you stand out? What are some ways in which you make your mark on the magic community?

The Spello Change is thinking outside of the box - no pun intended. What inspires your thinking on magic?

Ian

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Jesse. which magic of yours do you prefer to perform? the stuff with writing utensils, or the stuff with cards?

if you could change one thing about the way the magic market operates today, what would it be?

Whats your favorite dinosaur and why? mines the t-rex. just cause it has a hyphen.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
1. What is the BEST re-action you've ever gotten when performing a trick?
2. How has your experience with the T11 been crew so far? Any funny stories you'd like to share with us ;)
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing about you, your life or your career. What would it be?

- Jenai

Jul 8, 2008
So. Jesse, Blondes or Brunettes? JK. Many of us have set backs when doing magic. I have had my share of them. I would like to know what your set backs were and how you overcame them. (But seriously, blondes or brunettes? Red heads?)

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
I must say how during SNC contests I see members I didn´t know they existed...

sadly thats the only reason some people show up you see a lot of really low post counts in these to. but oh well. new members deserve the same treatment. but some people take advantage. what can we do? its still fun. and more people adds to the competition.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
With all of your effects being so out of the box, did this come from your personal desire to be unique or more to have your magic being unique? Futhermore with being unique (effect and/or presentation character etc.) how has this affected you both positively and negatively?

Nov 28, 2009
Who or what influenced you to do the style of magic you do today
(sorry if it has already been posted, i didnt read each post)

Dec 18, 2009
What type of audience is your favorite to perform for and why?

If you could reccomend only 1 of your tricks to someone, which one would you reccomend and why?

If you could change one thing about the way people perform and present magic what would it be and why?

Sorry if I repeated any questions.

1. Which do you like to do more, create magic or perform magic? Why?

2. How long did it take you, from early ideas to end result, to create the Spello Change?

3. What is your favorite reaction when performing? Absolute speechlessness, tons of screams, etc.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results