1. What inspired you to create the Spello Change?
2. Are you found of Greek writing and Ancient scriptures that lead to your amazing creations?
3. HOw do you elevate your effects from the stereotypical Pick-A-Card/I-Will-Find-THe Card Trick?
1. What is the BEST re-action you've ever gotten when performing a trick?
2. How has your experience with the T11 been crew so far? Any funny stories you'd like to share with us
3. If you could go back in time and change one thing about you, your life or your career. What would it be?
So. Jesse, Blondes or Brunettes? JK. Many of us have set backs when doing magic. I have had my share of them. I would like to know what your set backs were and how you overcame them. (But seriously, blondes or brunettes? Red heads?)
sadly thats the only reason some people show up you see a lot of really low post counts in these to. but oh well. new members deserve the same treatment. but some people take advantage. what can we do? its still fun. and more people adds to the competition.
With all of your effects being so out of the box, did this come from your personal desire to be unique or more to have your magic being unique? Futhermore with being unique (effect and/or presentation character etc.) how has this affected you both positively and negatively?