I'm Back!

*Remembers the olds times, when these little markings at the front and back meant that we were doing some crazy thinking and beating people with baseball bats. Ah the irony.*
*Pulls out a Piñata so that the bat that keo pulled out would not go to waste*

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!
THE FF IS BACK!!! :)

Welcome back, man. Hope you are doing better with your stuff!
Also i found my notes for a thing you wanted me to write, *psst, scripting related*.
Ill send you a PM.

M.
::The Promoters

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Welcome back ... just by curiosity, why were you banned ? You don't have to answer if u don't want to but i really wanna know :O ...

It was kinda weird, back then I was kinda offensive with my comments towards Jbayme, but I never really got banned for that.

One day I was like "that's it I'm out of here" and I asked several mods to either delete my account or ban me. It took like a week but they finally banned me for "disrespecting the staff and the forum on multiple ocassions".

And that's it :), althought I accept, I did was offensive sometimes :p

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
It was kinda weird, back then I was kinda offensive with my comments towards Jbayme, but I never really got banned for that.

One day I was like "that's it I'm out of here" and I asked several mods to either delete my account or ban me. It took like a week but they finally banned me for "disrespecting the staff and the forum on multiple ocassions".

mmm...glad you clarified that...I was asking myself the same thing...

aunque la verdad fue actuar como un clasico mexicano...

"me canse y los mande a la chingada!" y cuando despues te das cuenta...quien mando en realidad a la chingada a quien? y quien sale perjudicado al fin de cuentas?...perdon que te diga esto pero si no te lo digo yo, no se quien lo hara

que bueno que recapacitaste....te veo por aqui :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
aunque la verdad fue actuar como un clasico mexicano...

"me canse y los mande a la chingada!" y cuando despues te das cuenta...quien mando en realidad a la chingada a quien? y quien sale perjudicado al fin de cuentas?...perdon que te diga esto pero si no te lo digo yo, no se quien lo hara

que bueno que recapacitaste....te veo por aqui :)

La neta, a mi ni me va ni me viene si quedo bien con el staff, y el que este banneado o no, la neta me vale madres, igual hago magia. Sabes como? Yo no pierdo nada al estar fuera de T11 y viceversa.

Mas que nada extraniaba la platicada. Y de cualquier forma a muchos de los magos de aqui me los encuentro o en facebook o en Ellusionist. Por eso tu analogia si aplica pero no en este caso ;)

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
La neta, a mi ni me va ni me viene si quedo bien con el staff, y el que este banneado o no, la neta me vale madres, igual hago magia. Sabes como? Yo no pierdo nada al estar fuera de T11 y viceversa.

Mas que nada extraniaba la platicada. Y de cualquier forma a muchos de los magos de aqui me los encuentro o en facebook o en Ellusionist. Por eso tu analogia si aplica pero no en este caso ;)

sad face

i need to learn spanish

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada

Well, learn from your past and focus on your future .... ;)

Oct 22, 2008
"So that's pretty much it, I'm pretty glad to be back and I look forward to magic discussing, debating and dissing people witouth reason (naaah Im kidding )"

o really your kidding? interesting...

-Jake

May 31, 2008
Bienvenido, es bueno tenerte de vuelta. ¿Cómo está esa cosa de ir a Ellusionist.com?

Me gusta Google Translate.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results