t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
There were only two teaser videos. I don't have the links ready and quite honestly, I had to work to find them. I think they've been posted to this thread but I'm not positive on that. In any case you can find them by going through the clues posted.

Apr 20, 2010
The compass page looks like it has the price of $5.99 in it - possibly the cost of a new deck?

Also it would probably be to costly for a site re-design as this one is fairly new and would be kinda pointless, i think.

I thought it was the price for a one-one-one or something as we have those dialogs on the rest of the image.

Apr 20, 2010
They said it's gonna be Massive Release. A 1on1 might not be massive enough, it could be if it's jaw dropping though.:p

We're talking about a site redesign/new site feature in which they feature the design plans for that certain part. Not an actual trick itself.

Apr 22, 2009
Maybe since they've been working hard on things, 1 on 1s might not be a release. If they do, I hope it's something for the General Magic section, seeming that there are only a few of those. My friend and I are working on some General Magic to submit here actually. Not saying anything about the effect yet, we're gonna see how it goes when we send them our demo video for the effect. It's pretty awesome, visual goodness, and yes, this is a very open yet discreet plug...:)

-Casey

Heheeee. Now what could that be? (wink wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results