The Step System Vol 1 and 2
Professional Opportunist Vol 1 and 2
Extreme Burn 2.0
Fiber Optics
Sin City Luke Dancy
Four Quarters
Memento
A lot of others

My decks are behind the DVDs. Have my Annihilation Deck setup, double backers deck, twilight angels, double facers, quite a few Blue/Red bikes.

I'm not into wasting my time and money into special custom decks anymore.
This is all the stuff I'm studying right now. Had my first gig today :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's a bit messy atm so I won't take a photo, but basically, I've got an L shaped desk, and the smaller section is my magic section. I've got a deck of cards sitting there, along with maybe 100 index cards & coin envelopes on the side, and the Victorian close-up pad in the centre.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
That's a sweet setup blindside! Nice to see you had your first gig today! Where was it? What kinda magic did you do?

It was at a diner at a retirement place. I did simple stuff and it went over very very well. Everyone loved me :D

I did

Crazy Man's Handcuffs
Stairway
ACR (3 phases)
Smoke
Chicago Opener
Dr. Daley's
and for the Finale I did a Russian Roulette
P9260013-1.jpg

Here is a photo of yesterday

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I'll cleanup/post a picture later (At work atm) but I basically have a bookshelf with books, a trunk holding most of my magic stuff and then grab what I want/need and go to my dining room table to practice/study. I also read and fiddle in my recliner without a table a lot.

My desk was left at my parents when I moved out until I have more space where I live.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results