best sandwich effect for strolling or table hopping ?

Sep 20, 2009
There is no one routine that is "Best"

it depends on your 'Level' and how 'comfortable' you are with certain sleights and what you want to 'Achieve'

Joyride - Dorian Rhodell (Avenue)

quite a good '3 Phase' routine... it's got different "Visual" points which keeps it intriguing .. and easy enough to change a couple of the 'moves' to fit your comfort level

Mistaken Sandwich - Bill Goodwin (Reflections)

A more 'Magical' take on the 'Sandwich' plot as a 'Wrong Card' changes into the 'Right Card'

Subway - Dan & Dave

it's got a 'Visual Appeal' to it.. quick and straight forward

----

Do you want it 'Impromptu'? 'Gimmicks'? 'Borrowed Deck'? etc..

Jun 1, 2009
Joyride is a really good one, I also highly recommend Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher, one of my favorites. Or you can always make up your own to suit your needs.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
First recommendation is Search and Destroy. Second is Rich Aviles' Subwich (I think). I know the person, but the name kind of escapes me.

Search and Destroy, Ishkabbible Sandwhich are good ones, to go with, Along with the ones mentioned.

If you watch Search and Destroy you see that Aaron does perform it in a Restaurant setting so it would speak volume that the trick could be used there. As for the other ones mentioned, give them a go and find out if they suit your needs or not.

Sep 20, 2009
Intriguing 'Search And Destroy' is mentioned so much.. i really don't fancy it a'tall

b+w

Dec 10, 2008
York, United Kingdom
One of the sandwich effects I use the most is in Smooth Operations called "The Chaser". I like it because of the surprises and the visualness too. Not too difficult either, worth checking out. Hope this helps.

Edit: Another thing I think it has going for it is it's more of a well structured routine as oppose to the card appearing in the sandwich. :)

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Ray Kosby's Venus Trap: It is difficult, but quick and super visual. It's on his DVD: Impossible Card Magic.

i like Ray's dvd but it's so hard ! but it's ideal for strolling, i'm looking for a chest level sandwich a la Guy Hollingworth 's waving the aces, i know jorride a good one, and Bill Goodwin's one too, i'm searching for a no table effect and at chest level, i found one, it's on Michael Vincent 's dvd not explain but i get it

May 31, 2008
I really like "Sandwich Aces" from Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic. I highly recommend that effect and that book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results