The Wire - Truth or Epic Fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I haven't been on here in a long time, and I know I'll probably be bashed to death for posting this thread but i need to ask.

Before the old website was remodeled into this, there was a page called "The Wire", as many of you still remember. For two years this page read that it was still in the works and was to revealed soon. And for those two years nothing became of it. We never heard anything about it, or saw any progress, and then, they remodelled the website, and "The Wire" section, is gone.

Now, Theory 11 staff I'm asking you as a curious member of your website to please tell us, as loyal consumers, if the Wire is still in production, or if it has been scrapped. I believe we are at least owed this much after three years of waiting. And if the idea has been scrapped, would you be so kind as to tell us what "The Wire" was supposed to be originally?

Sincerely,
Dylan P.

Jul 13, 2009
Nah what really is a shame is why someone still gives two ****s in hell about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah what really is a shame is why someone still gives to ****s in hell about it.

Keo - as an original(Vampire diaries reference, you know you watch it) member and a friend i will say to you, The Wire is probably going to be in the hearts of everyone who decided to join WhatisTheory11.com in the good old days and found The Wire page on the MAIN NAVIGATION for two years just sitting there wasting precious navigational room.

I would too like to ask from the team not what The Wire was but is it still being developed(and please no, We are working on it 24/7 but we have too much work right now to finish it). Tell us if the thing is to be declared Dead or not, this John Doe should be claimed by it´s family.

M.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Keo - as an original(Vampire diaries reference, you know you watch it) member and a friend i will say to you, The Wire is probably going to be in the hearts of everyone who decided to join WhatisTheory11.com in the good old days and found The Wire page on the MAIN NAVIGATION for two years just sitting there wasting precious navigational room.

I would too like to ask from the team not what The Wire was but is it still being developed(and please no, We are working on it 24/7 but we have too much work right now to finish it). Tell us if the thing is to be declared Dead or not, this John Doe should be claimed by it´s family.

M.

You brought a tear to my eye. I miss the good old days :'(

M.

That's literally all I want to know. I think that the seasoned T11 members deserve that much at the very least.

ATH

May 1, 2010
I couldn't care less about the wire honestly. The thing is, Theory11 promised it soon after the site was remodeled. They mentioned several times that it would be within the next few weeks, but it never came. They need to just give up and announce that it was never going to happen so we don't keep asking lol.

Ten bucks says Bayme's just sitting at home watching people freak in threads about the wire ;)
In all seriousness though I'm sure T11 had/has some plan or they wouldn't have kept it from the start. I remember checking up on it every few weeks when I first joined to see if there was any news. Time will tell I guess

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
It was a failed project that theory11 tried to create for unknown purposes. We were promised news on what The Wire would become soon after the remodeling of the website but it seems like it was just forgotten.

Even though I think The Insider is probably what The Wire was supposed to be. They should've called it "The Wire" just so we wouldn't get posts like this. (No offence) :)

Jun 10, 2010
It was a failed project that theory11 tried to create for unknown purposes. We were promised news on what The Wire would become soon after the remodeling of the website but it seems like it was just forgotten.

Even though I think The Insider is probably what The Wire was supposed to be. They should've called it "The Wire" just so we wouldn't get posts like this. (No offence) :)

Actually, based on ideas I've heard and the time that they announced it would nearly be done, I think the idea was similar to that of "The Magic Session". Have a live chat, online lectures, etc., but more advanced, I guess. Then TMS came out, so maybe they're hoping for that hype to die down before they release it, I guess.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I know it is hard for you guys to believe but I have no idea what "The Wire" was supposed to be nor do I know if the project has been scrapped or not.

I know it is hard for you guys to believe but I have no idea what "The Wire" was supposed to be nor do I know if the project has been scrapped or not.

I'm here to back-up his claim. The only thing I've ever been told about The Wire is that it's still in progress. And the last time I inquired was close to 2 years ago.

As for it's current status....Cerca Trova? (jokes, jokes. haha.)

I'm not too sure to be honest. Only the big guys know for sure...and possibly Zach. And that wasn't a joke about his size, I'm not sure how tall he is. :)

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results