One way back design

Aug 30, 2007
The Guardians have an extremely subtle one-way back design that will go unnoticed by spectators but you can use if you wish to locate cards, etc. If not, they're so close to symmetrical that it shouldn't give you that bad taste in your mouth that most one-ways do.

Dana

The Guardians have an extremely subtle one-way back design that will go unnoticed by spectators but you can use if you wish to locate cards, etc. If not, they're so close to symmetrical that it shouldn't give you that bad taste in your mouth that most one-ways do.

I like it. A little bit of a one-way back is a good thing, just gives you one more was to use the pack. The Magic Castle Cards are the same way, along with many other different brands.

As long as its not obvious (that makes it annoying), good stuff.

J.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Am i missing it?
I have been staring at the pictures for 5 minutes now and i can't seem to figure out how its a one way.
How is it a one way?

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
England

Dana

That is actually quite nice :)

Cheers for clearing it up

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results