New Copperfield Team :: Calen Morelli + Blake Vogt

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It's a monumental achievement, and it was made official and announced tonight. Chris Kenner (executive producer, David Copperfield) hired Calen Morelli and Blake Vogt this past week to be the newest members of the David Copperfield team.

I am not sure of their exact position, but they will be working alongside the existing, absolutely unrivaled creative team. This is a huge opportunity for two of this industry's most fruitful young creators to continue their journey in working for and working with the most successful magician - and most successful magic creators - of our time.

Please join me in congratulating both of these dudes, as they deserve every bit of our applause.

Mar 11, 2011
Athens, GA
This is incredible and I want to congratulate both of them. I've been a huge fan of Calen's for a while now so to hear him having success like this is just great. He has a great creative mind and has earned every bit of this. Congrats to Blake as well and I wish both of them luck with this.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
It's a monumental achievement, and it was made official and announced tonight. Chris Kenner (executive producer, David Copperfield) hired Calen Morelli and Blake Vogt this past week to be the newest members of the David Copperfield team.

I am not sure of their exact position, but they will be working alongside the existing, absolutely unrivaled creative team. This is a huge opportunity for two of this industry's most fruitful young creators to continue their journey in working for and working with the most successful magician - and most successful magic creators - of our time.

Please join me in congratulating both of these dudes, as they deserve every bit of our applause.

congratulations guys !

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Wow...that is unreal. Sounds like the creative strategies that the two of them came up with is well worth it. Congrats and have a blast.

Sep 11, 2010
Wow! Calen has had so much success in just a few years in magic. I can't wait to hear more about Blake's upcoming release(s). These two are very deserving of it, but it is still pretty amazing.

Nathaniel Hill

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2007
Ohio
Congratulations guys!!!!!
It's always has been a long dream of mine to be part of Copperfied's team. I now envy you guys more than ever.

Nathaniel

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results