3 New Decks

Jun 26, 2009
Technically speaking, two of the six decks tonight are the Bicycle Titanium Edition v2. ;) Currently sold out, with fundamental improvements in this second edition. The blue is two shades darker, more of a steel color, and we crafted the box of imported paper with embossed, metallic accents. Wait till you see it! With regard to the other decks, I'm not going to say what they are going to bee.

With regards to the other decks, i believe they are going to be to new stingers... if you c in JB's post, he was ver "punny" in his response.

-z

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
I just have a question... Is it worth to pay two times more for Titaniums being able to buy Bikes for less than 2 bucks? I mean, is there a huge difference?

Apr 10, 2011
I just have a question... Is it worth to pay two times more for Titaniums being able to buy Bikes for less than 2 bucks? I mean, is there a huge difference?

Yes, the Titaniums have a different color and feel to them than the regular Bikes and have metallic ink, why wouldn't you want to get them, and at like $4.95 it isn't really all that expensive, trust me i've bought decks that cost a LOT more than that.

Apr 10, 2011
MY guess is 6 of these

At least 2 decks of titaniums
white lions
s&m v6
blue stingers

Read the 3rd post before yours by j.bayme, he clearly stated 6 of the decks would have a Titanium Shine and it's pretty much confirmed 2 of them are Bicycle Titanium V2's and also pretty much confirmed at least one of the decks, probably 2, will be Bee's because of their not so subtle hints.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
3 A.M. here in Spain... I won't sleep until I buy some cards... Can't wait for the new releases! I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight.

Oct 18, 2010
well watever they are I think/hope that they will be

1. Titaniums v2 both crimson red and steel blue
2. Titanium stingers crimson red and steel blue
3. centuriuns v2
4. s&m v6
well those are my guesses/ wants but watever they will bee i will buy some.

Apr 10, 2011
well watever they are I think/hope that they will be

1. Titaniums v2 both crimson red and steel blue
2. Titanium stingers crimson red and steel blue
3. centuriuns v2
4. s&m v6
well those are my guesses/ wants but watever they will bee i will buy some.

It's already been confirmed that s&m v6 is not being released tonight. I have heard there would be Titanium Tallies, so perhaps those are also coming out tonight although Ghost Tallies would be so much cooler! I also have a feeling the new White Lions will be released tonight or else the new Centurions, if not Centurions will come at a later date. Woohoo, only 1 hour to go!!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Ok, here's my final (or that's what I think) guess:

1. Titanium v2: Blue
2. Titanium v2: Red
3. Tally Ho Circle Back Titanium: Blue
4. Tally Ho Circle Back Titanium: Red
5. Tally Ho Fan Back Titanium: Blue
6. Tally Ho fan Back Titanium: Red
7. White Lions

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA

7. White Lions

That's what I think as well, and the White lions are the ones they are unsure of, I may be wrong. No.. I probably am, time will tell.

Only time... (Enya)

Apr 10, 2011

7. White Lions

It will probably only be 1 set of Tallies as they have hinted they will be releasing some Bees, probably Titanium Stingers. Only question is, will the Tallies be Circle Back or Fan Back.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results