t11's biggest release - This Week!

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Now I'm going to be stuck tomorrow. I planned on getting Photoshop but now I want to know what the hell they're releasing tomorrow so I'm going to wait until tomorrow night before I choose.

Jul 30, 2011
i hope whatever it is t11 is releasing tomorrow isn't limited. I dont have money to spare right now to buy more stuff.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
i hope whatever it is t11 is releasing tomorrow isn't limited. I dont have money to spare right now to buy more stuff.

Don't worry about that gunshy ;).

Guys, this is going to be REVOLUTIONARY. I'm just as excited as everyone else, and I know what it is. Words can't describe how amazing this is going to be. Stay tuned, for all will be revealed later this week. :)

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Don't worry about that gunshy ;).

Guys, this is going to be REVOLUTIONARY. I'm just as excited as everyone else, and I know what it is. Words can't describe how amazing this is going to be. Stay tuned, for all will be revealed later this week. :)

This word gets thrown around way too often. I'm curious as to what it's going to be, but I'm not frantic over it.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
This word gets thrown around way too often. I'm curious as to what it's going to be, but I'm not frantic over it.

JSlade, when I said revolutionary, that is no understatement. This is completely ground-breaking for the whole magic community. Something you have never seen or heard of before. The whole team is so excited to present this to you later this week, when all will be revealed.

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
I knew it! And everyone was fantasizing over new products... Maybe we'll see one or two but I knew this thing was something extraordinary.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
JSlade, when I said revolutionary, that is no understatement. This is completely ground-breaking for the whole magic community. Something you have never seen or heard of before. The whole team is so excited to present this to you later this week, when all will be revealed.

I can't bold what you bolded already. The bolded phrase means that TOOC is out of the question then.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com

You aren't kidding Casey. JB opened the curtain for me the other day. I didn't even know what to say or where to begin. This is NOT what any of you expect. This is huge. I can't wait for this to drop and to be able to talk about it.

Almost there!

L

Jul 30, 2011
ima be honest. ive only been into cardistry and card magic for around 8 months, so obviously i know very basic effects and some sleights. that being said I am so excited for this and i have no idea what it is!!! :)

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010
Countdown

Whatever it is..im hoping theres enough of it...im hoping I dont have to be waiting refreshing the webpage every second just to have a server crash, and then it gets sold out in 12 minutes, and then I gotta buy it on ebay from some kid who used his dads credit card to buy 85 of them...I hope its real, i hope its honest, and i hope its availiable...Im so excited

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Whatever it is..im hoping theres enough of it...im hoping I dont have to be waiting refreshing the webpage every second just to have a server crash, and then it gets sold out in 12 minutes, and then I gotta buy it on ebay from some kid who used his dads credit card to buy 85 of them...I hope its real, i hope its honest, and i hope its availiable...Im so excited

Don't you worry. This is much bigger than just some limited edition product. You aren't going to believe it.

Very soon.

L

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
My guess:

A TV Show or a channel allowing user-uploaded videos to be shown to a massive, national audience...?

Otherwise, it sounds to me like it is not something anyone could really guess. Either way, I can't wait.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results