Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
sweet... though I'm still waiting for my signed ones from the Witness contest...
Just a note that these shipped from our main offices yesterday (just 24 hours after we got the signed decks in hand). I apologize for the delay; we tried to get 'em out faster, but shipping back and forth to Canada isn't as fast as we hoped.

Enjoy, and once again, congratulations to all of the Witness winners.

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
Danny just informed me that if either his beads or beanie have been stolen... he will immediatley institute a massive worldwide search... A reward will be offered. He cannot do magic without his beads or beanie...

You mean I can meet DG if I'm able to palm his beanie and shift his beads? Oh yeah, it's on! Chico isn't that far from me :)

Back on topic - cool announcement. Order placed. ...I"m sucker a sucker for marketing...:rolleyes:

Sep 1, 2007
Yet another thing I'm going to get yelled at for buying so soon before Christmas.

I, too, am a sucker for hype. And figures...3000 made? And I'm going to own 12 of them? I like those stats.

C

clarrus

Yet another thing I'm going to get yelled at for buying so soon before Christmas.

I, too, am a sucker for hype. And figures...3000 made? And I'm going to own 12 of them? I like those stats.

I thought the 3000 were Jerry's Nugget's not wynn, I would be wrong. Can someone clarify??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results