Holiday Contest Wheel

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
thanks for clarifying

ok my free spins are over for today cant get on to the wheel page...someone mentioned this on twitter the "Treasure Chest of Medallions" is not on the wheel...can someone check and tell if its true

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
thanks for clarifying

ok my free spins are over for today cant get on to the wheel page...someone mentioned this on twitter the "Treasure Chest of Medallions" is not on the wheel...can someone check and tell if its true

This wasn't on the wheel until the Panasonic GH3 prize was claimed - and it now has been claimed! So that prize is no longer on the wheel - and the treasure chest of Medallions is active. Good luck, everyone!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The animation is somewhat irrelevant, probably. Most likely what's happening is when you click the "Spin" button, the prize is randomly selected, then the animation is played to get it to that point.

Sep 22, 2007
It has been over 24 hours since i got a free spin and it says i have already had my free spin for the day huh….

Aug 30, 2012
It has been over 24 hours since i got a free spin and it says i have already had my free spin for the day huh….

I'm having the same problem, I sent in a support ticket but will most likely lose out on today's spin

Jul 22, 2013
From personal experience with the wheel already. It is not a rigged wheel. I won 500 elite member points from it. Its basically luck. Maybe you will win maybe you wont but if you dont try again the next day. We still have until the first of the year so keep at it! Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Dylan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results