Anyone in the U.S. receive their TNR project?

Have you received your T&R Project yet?

• I have received my T&R Project.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I have not received it yet.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I emailed Huron, and this was his response:

We apologise that the shipment is taking so long to reach you. Your order was shipped on the same day that it was received. It takes between 6 - 12 working days for orders to arrive (excluding weekends and Public Holidays), depending on the State and whether or not internal flights are involved.

Many other countries e.g. Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Middle East etc have already received their orders except for many states in USA and Brazil.

The Christmas and New Year holidays have also caused further delays as the postal service is out for quite a few days.

You should receive your order real soon. I'm starting to get emails about people who have just received it after the long wait. Many thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Huron Low

Just telling all of the people who are still waiting. I am still waiting, too.

This is absolutely, positively insane. Not you, Huron, but at whoever the **** was supposed to handle my package getting here within a reasonable, or even semi-reasonable, amount of time.

I didn't receive mine today. This is the slowest I have ever waited for a package, magic-related or not.

But Huron, again, we understand that this is totally out of your control.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This is absolutely, positively insane. Not you, Huron, but at whoever the **** was supposed to handle my package getting here within a reasonable, or even semi-reasonable, amount of time.

I didn't receive mine today. This is the slowest I have ever waited for a package, magic-related or not.

But Huron, again, we understand that this is totally out of your control.

When did you order it?

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
all I have to say is: Damn!

PS: Huron good thinking haing uis wait, and then we'll want it even more and when it comes we'll like it more than anything, and then we'll give good reviews, nice psychology, good thinking ;)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
If I don't get it tomorrow I'll probably buy as a download something, to ease the wait, does anyone know if it comes in the mailbox or does like a guy walk to your front door and rings the door bell, and then runs away as if playing Ding-Dong-Ditch?

Aug 31, 2007
I know some people have received their copy, but has anyone who preordered received theirs? I simply cannot figure out how people who ordered it after it came out could get theirs before the folks who preordered...

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I got a package today! It was from the Magic Warehouse, though. Man they have fast shipping.

I knew I would receive the package I ordered from the Magic Warehouse before the T&R Project. I ordered the package on 1/4/08, and received it today. I ordered the T&R Project on 11/24/07, and still haven't receied it.

This is a terrible long wait.

Jeff

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Me neither.

I'll probably buy something as a download today, because technically I bought the T&R Project 1 and a half months ago, that's a pretty good interval between magic tricks

C

clarrus

nyc queens area and I finally got mine today. They beat the crap out of the box too. It's all broken and stuff but it's all good.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Didn't get mine!!! So mad!!! I have a talent show tomorrow, and this is what I wanted to use!!!

If I get mine tomorrow, I'll kill someone!!, I might be exaggerating though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results